Meet Mitch Falkin
- REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
- Licensed Associate Broker, licensed since April, 1986
- Gold Phoenix Award Recipient (30+ yrs Million Dollar Club)
- RE/MAX Platinum Club & Hall of Fame - highest honors
- Top 10 RE/MAX Greater Atlanta office consecutive years
- Top producer at RE/MAX Executives, 1990
- Formed The Move With Mitch Team in 2005
- Formed The Move Team in 2011
- Created Move Team Real Estate LLC in 2013
- Over 1,000 real estate transactions...and counting!!
- Master of Business Administration, 1983
University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Bachelor of Industrial Administration, 1981
General Motors Institute, Flint, Michigan
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) 2010
- Graduate, Realtor Institute of Georgia (GRI) 1991
- PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Management Consultant, Kurt Salmon Associates 1983-1986
- Financial Analyst, General Motors Corporation 1976-1981
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Two children Allison (24) and Amy (20)
- Have renovated two circa-1920's homes in City of Atlanta
- Have volunteered with my dog in ''Happy Tails'' pet therapy
- Owned and managed rental and resort real estate
- Interests include tennis, landscaping and travel
- Daughter Allison is a Jr. Underwriting Specialist at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Omaha, NE
- Daughter Amy is a Junior at University of Maine, on a soccer scholarship
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of Georgia.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.